My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150T loss of sound

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neil Spencer

Hi I've just joined the Forum and am seeking help with my PVR-9150T
    While watching a program on TV tonight the sound disappeared part way through. Switching TV and PVR completely off and starting again had no effect. The problem is on all channels and also recorded programs. Picture is perfect and remote is responding .Sound is perfect on TV alone using antenna input.
    I've tried pressing the soundtrack button.
    Software version is HPTTF 1.00.26 and last update is dated Jul 7 2011.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Neil

| Wed 14 Jan 2015 23:23:27 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

You haven't per chance moved the unit or TV recently and maybe slightly dislodged the scart cable - worth checking anyway.

| Wed 14 Jan 2015 23:30:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

in order...
    Daft as it sounds, make sure the Humax remote volume is at 100% graphic should show on TV screen (sometimes remote gets sat on).
    Check scart cable as Barry suggested, if that doesn't help then reverse scart so what was plugged into the Humax is now in the TV and vice-versa.
    Make sure the scart is plugged into the top/upper scart socket on the Humax.
    If you have anything with rca audio in then use the rca audio outputs (white/red sockets) on the Humax to check.

If none of the above helps then factory reset without format. If that doesn't help then I don't know, let us know how you get on.

| Thu 15 Jan 2015 1:03:47 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neil Spencer

Thanks for your speedy response. I checked the suggestions in order of ease and finally reversed the scart. Much to my relief it worked.

| Thu 15 Jan 2015 17:08:50 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.