My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200 disk corrupted

(18 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

stevehumax - 39 minutes ago  » 
    Ran humaxcheck -p then humaxrw it now says "Record list is empty", any ideas guys?

Is that in recovery mode (-r command line option)?

| Sun 29 Jan 2012 12:01:00 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

loungelizard

When I did a "humax 1: -l" I got nothing, "humax 1: -r -l" gave me a list which I then copied for use later. I then used "humaxrw 1: -r -g 3-42" to transfer off the files. "ts2hrw *.ts" created the hre files for me. Reformated the drive in the Humax before copying all the programs back on using "humaxrw 1: -p *.ts". I used the Humax to rename the programs back to what they were before based on the info I copied from the "humaxrw 1: -r -l" result.

I can now watch and record as before so I'm happy for the time being. Hope that helps.

| Sun 29 Jan 2012 13:15:27 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevehumax

Hi

Yes I can copy now thanks however I dont know the command to copy the Recording to another location instead of C: as I do not have enough disk space on C: to copy to.

| Sun 29 Jan 2012 16:32:25 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

loungelizard

It'll copy to your current folder. I created a sub-folder on an H: drive to copy it to, so at the command prompt I used "H:" followed by "cd Humax" so that I was in H:\Humax. Either copy humaxrw.exe to the same folder or specify the location in your command, I used the command "c:\humaxrw\humaxrw 1: -r -g 3-42" as I'd kept humaxrw.exe in the C:\HumaxRW folder. This copied all my recordings from device 1: to H:\Humax. Hope that makes sense.

| Sun 29 Jan 2012 19:36:09 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevehumax

Hi

Yes it makes sense copying recordings to another HDD, will keep you posted of my progress...

| Mon 30 Jan 2012 13:54:45 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevehumax

Hi
    Finally copied all the files however after running "ts2hrw *.ts" and all the .ts files are there so I will format the HDD in the Hummy and try and transfer the files back onto it...

| Mon 30 Jan 2012 19:19:33 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevehumax

Hi Guys

All recordings restored, Hummy seems to work Ok again, thanks to those who helped so disaster averted again thanks.

Kind regards
    Steve

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 11:23:52 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

loungelizard

Great stuff, glad to hear normal service has been resumed.

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 12:54:42 #18 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.