My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200 over that hasn't been used for some time

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fatfox

Trying to fire up my old pvr - not been used / connected for a while

Probably being thick but have connected all the cables correctly (I think). The pvr scrolls through the chennels fine - but the tv works as if as though its still connected to the aerial.

I have checked that the aerial feed goes into the PVR and then back out to the TV. Scart lead also connected to the right sockets I think.

What an I doing wrong?

Thanks

| Wed 21 Nov 2012 15:45:06 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

fatfox - 7 minutes ago  » 
    I have checked that the aerial feed goes into the PVR and then back out to the TV. Scart lead also connected to the right sockets I think.

First check that the SCART is securely fitted at each end. If that isn't the problem maybe there is a button the TV remote to select the SCART input. The button can have different labels eg AV.

| Wed 21 Nov 2012 15:54:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fatfox

Thanks for this - it was the AV!

One other Q - the tv works fine but when the feed is routed via the pvr only a few channels feature ~ with the others saying 'no or bad signal'

I guess it might be the aerial or connections hut any other thoughts would be appreciated

| Thu 22 Nov 2012 11:39:06 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

fatfox - 34 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks for this - it was the AV!
    One other Q - the tv works fine but when the feed is routed via the pvr only a few channels feature ~ with the others saying 'no or bad signal'

If you have not used the Humax for a while then I would guess it needs retuning. Try an automatic tune first. If that produces a significant number of channels above 800 then try a manual tune using the Biggles instructions http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/week-old-9300t-and-epg-wont-fill-up-for-week#post-7097

| Thu 22 Nov 2012 12:16:23 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

fatfox

Thanks very much for this link to the Biggles fix. I have followed it and everything now is where it should be. Much appreciated

| Mon 26 Nov 2012 10:38:36 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.