My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300T jumping

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Karen

I have had my PVR 9300T for quite some years and it has worked well. Over the past two years it has been jumping quite badly. Other followers of this forum say theirs jumps on certain programmes, and I can add to that. Mine also jumps on one-off programmes such as dramas being The Looming Tower, Eve and a lot of other programmes. There is no rhyme or reason as to which station or programme it jumps through. The Planets series was another where it jumped badly. I could not watch the series in the end as it jumped so much. However, it never jumps during Coronation Street!

| Sat 6 Jul 2019 10:31:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

It could be a sign of a deteriorating aerial or maybe a box beginning to fail. I don't know how old the 9300T is, but I think they have been around quite a while now.

| Sat 6 Jul 2019 12:39:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

It is a well-known problem with the 9150/9300. It is unlikely to be box failing or aerial problems - but it could be. The easiest way to check is to go back to before the jump position and either slow motion (|> key on mine) through the jump point or switch to the alternative sound track (if there is one)(speaker with ? next to it). If it doesn't jump your Humax is still OK and there is something wrong with the firmware, which will not be fixed. Unfortunately, the only viable solution is to buy another box.

| Sun 7 Jul 2019 13:24:17 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.