My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

All my recordings have been deleted!

(16 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

peteff

This has just happened to our 1000S has there between another update ? It says less than 1% space used but it was 34% full but a message flashed up saying a recording had failed as the disc is full.

| Tue 10 Nov 2015 0:23:54 #11 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

No update.
    Try a few standby cycles, wait a few minutes and check settings - storage to confirm it sees a disk and then look in recordings.
    Good luck.

| Tue 10 Nov 2015 7:19:57 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

peteff

Thanks, I've tried a few standby cycles and disconnecting from the power completely now. The planned recordings list was still there but nothing on the drive and it was asking for a USB device in storage and no HDD detected so I tried a factory reset and nothing. It looks like I need a new HDD. Any preferences or just a 1TB drive ? I'll have a look round and research a bit. Thanks for the reply.

| Tue 10 Nov 2015 10:12:55 #13 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I suspect that a new disk may not work either. Try the WD AV/CE range if you want.

I would try the disk as an additional disk in a PC and see what you can see. Disk manager in windows should be able to see the partitions.

| Tue 10 Nov 2015 12:05:43 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

zoots

I too have just discovered all my recordings have disappeared and the HDD is not detected.
    Have tried a power down and several factory resets but still nothing!
    Going to contact Humax today to see what they have to say.

| Wed 18 Nov 2015 9:59:42 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

coofercat

FWIW, I just had the same thing. I didn't figure it all out right away, but found I couldn't pause live TV and then googled this page. I then found it couldn't see the storage (via settings).

In my case, standby/turn on didn't seem to do much. I just pulled the cable out the back, and now my recordings have returned.

| Tue 23 Aug 2016 23:01:43 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.