My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura app update

(24 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chris2550

They have done a big update on the app this morning on android with lots of new features and improvements it's now working very well.

Attachments

1. Screenshot_20230327_074052.jpg (531.5 KB, 25 downloads) 1 year old
    | Mon 27 Mar 2023 6:41:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Lets hops the iOS update follows soon

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 14:51:25 #2 |
  3. Mars

Mars

special member

I tried the update on my Android tablet, and there is still audio distortion when you listen to a recording with the transcoding bitrate set to 5Mbps. Maybe they have not had time since the last update to fix all problems!

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 15:28:18 #3 |
  4. Mars

Mars

special member

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 
    I tried the update on my Android tablet, and there is still audio distortion when you listen to a recording with the transcoding bitrate set to 5Mbps. Maybe they have not had time since the last update to fix all problems!

Now available for iOS together with the audio distortion mentioned above.

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 16:43:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Mars - 2 hours ago  » 

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 

Now available for iOS together with the audio distortion mentioned above.

Great, just downloaded and yet again it couldn’t find my box, even when doing it manually with IP address.

Eventually got it connected and just main HD channels available in the guide as that is all I ever watch.

Time will tell if it still ‘loses’ my box.

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 19:32:15 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

desm52

I download the iOS app and it is working well so far. Is nice to be able to hide channels. If there pare any future updates it would be great to be able to reorder the channels.

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 19:49:05 #6 |
  7. andygoole

andygoole

Help, the app wont show my recorded programs or allow me to cast, or even view live programs. It does show the time line, but not the whats on now.I get the message below

"Your device

Connected for Remote features -

For Home features, please connect to Home network"

| Mon 27 Mar 2023 20:41:25 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

andygoole - 12 hours ago  » 
    "Your device
    Connected for Remote features -
    For Home features, please connect to Home network"

That is what mine says when the Aura is in deep standby, which means you can remotely set timers, but cannot view anything which makes sense as it is in deep standby. Once I take it out of deep standby it just says 'connected', which then gives me access to recordings etc.

The messages make sense in my case, but if you are getting that first message with the Aura turned on, then have you checked to make sure it is connected to your network?

| Tue 28 Mar 2023 8:55:13 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nat695

The new app works great except for I can't see the recordings on it, there's a white page with the spinning wheel that doesn't ever stop. I'm using a google pixel phone. I tried it on my Chromebook and it works fully on that ok

| Wed 29 Mar 2023 9:41:18 #9 |
  10. Mars

Mars

special member

Nat695 - 22 mins ago  » 
    The new app works great except for I can't see the recordings on it, there's a white page with the spinning wheel that doesn't ever stop. I'm using a google pixel phone. I tried it on my Chromebook and it works fully on that ok

Have you tried signing out and then signing back in again? It worked for me.

| Wed 29 Mar 2023 10:04:56 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.