My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura app update

(24 posts)
  1. andygoole

andygoole

After a lot of deleting and reinstalling, on'ing and off'ing, I got it sorted.
    Thanks for responding

| Wed 29 Mar 2023 14:43:41 #11 |
  2. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

App successfully updated, but I have a question. Where does the app get its channel information from? In my area BBC One HD has changed to BBC One East Mids HD but the Guide still shows the old name and scheduled recordings no longer appear.

Also, the app shows no recording schedule information despite there being lots of programmes scheduled on the Aura.

| Wed 29 Mar 2023 17:26:31 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nat695

OK sorted... Logging out and back in didn't work and I still couldn't see my recordings, so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and all wotking great now

| Thu 30 Mar 2023 10:20:59 #13 |
  4. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

Got the recording schedule to work by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. However, in addition to the schedule as shown on the Aura, the app shows several 'ghost' schedules for programmes that don't exist on the days shown and cannot be deleted. Unlike a genuine schedule, clicking on a 'ghost' does nothing apart from a brief blink of the screen.
    The Guide still doesn't show channel 101 as BBC One East Mids HD (it's still BBC One HD).
    The Guide shows a Failed Schedule icon for every occurrence of East Midlands Today, which also cannot be deleted. These Failed Schedules do not show on the Aura.

| Thu 30 Mar 2023 12:43:37 #14 |
  5. brian

brian

special member

Do you have an account at myhumax.net ? You may be able to delete these extra schedules there.

| Thu 30 Mar 2023 17:25:11 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

ParksidePeter

I deleted the old version when I got fed up with it causing programmes to be recorded twice, so I'll see what happens with this one.
    But the appearance of this new version does make me wonder if there's a new Humax STB in the offing to justify the investment in the app.

| Sat 1 Apr 2023 20:19:59 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Have to say I am pleased with the new App. So far it has not lost connection with my box which used to happen constantly with the old App and had to keep re-adding my box.

Have successfully set remote schedules and they have set OK with no duplicates.

Only thing I would like to see now is the ability to reorder channels or create favourites list, but having the ability to only see the channels required is good for now.

| Sun 2 Apr 2023 11:50:29 #17 |
  8. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

brian - 2 days ago  » 
    Do you have an account at myhumax.net ? You may be able to delete these extra schedules there.

I was asked that question a while back when posting on another topic. My 'myhumax.net' account had expired due to lack of use. At the time I was in Australia and didn't want to set it up again in case Humax sent a code or some such to the Aura which I would have been unable to respond to.
    I'll have another go at that.

| Sun 2 Apr 2023 16:05:21 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

ParksidePeter

Agree that it is much improved over the last version. Much easier to turn off the unwanted channels and displaying the 'TV Guide' at the time opened, not at 9.00am. I've set up a couple of programmes to record from it so I'll soon find out if they've fixed the duplicate recording bug.

| Sun 2 Apr 2023 16:30:26 #19 |
  10. Mars

Mars

special member

Another update for the iOS app!

| Tue 18 Apr 2023 15:36:55 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.