My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Beta software dated 13.03.21

(36 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Tommy1976

I made a post about the Sonos beam and no sound coming out of the rear speakers when it’s playing in 2.0, I see that the fix is getting beta tested, but unfortunately there is still no sound coming out of the rears,here is the original post I made.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/aura-and-sonos

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 15:41:14 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

swilliams

Unless I have misunderstood how it is supposed to work, the sort "By my favourites" doesn't work. I have sorted a favourite list so that the channels are not in numerical order (where the numbers referred to being,e.g. 101 for BBC One HD), but the guide shows the channels for that favourite list in numerical order even though I have selected sort "By my favourites".

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 16:43:35 #32 |
  3. GordyBoy

GordyBoy

Back in February I recorded 4 episodes of "The Drowning" from Channel 5 HD.

Today after transcoding I tried to download the transcoded files but after the first one started WebControl IF asked me if I want to download the same file again - because Aura gives all the episodes the same name. The episodes do download with a bracketed number after the title if you download more than one at a time.

Is this the metadata bug that has been fixed?

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 19:21:40 #33 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

swilliams - 4 hours ago  » 
    Unless I have misunderstood how it is supposed to work, the sort "By my favourites" doesn't work. I have sorted a favourite list so that the channels are not in numerical order (where the numbers referred to being,e.g. 101 for BBC One HD), but the guide shows the channels for that favourite list in numerical order even though I have selected sort "By my favourites".

Fixed in next Beta

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 20:44:19 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

ariharry

Different subject, live time shift.

I’m using the “basic” functionality of the box as my daily PVR, as I’ve not really used it since I purchased it last year, but I’m using it now with the beta releases.

Unpausing paused material and playing time shifted material is problematic for me. I get random pauses for 5 second or so and pixelation problems on cut scenes (not always, very random).

If I were to speculate, I think the box suffers from data starvation issues caused by background tasks, and I doubt my box is at fault.

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 21:41:50 #35 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Will be closing this thread tomorrow and opening new one as an update is on the way, dated 17 March.

| Wed 17 Mar 2021 22:17:48 #36 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.