My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura playback problem

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

My Aura has updated and has been playing fine until this evening. Everything that plays now, live TV, recordings, video from USB even mp3 files the sound cuts out and the video pauses every 30 seconds or so. I have changed none of the settings and I have pulled the plug and left it for 5 minutes and then rebooted but it is still the same.
    Please help!

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 14:08:15 #1 |
  2. barrados

barrados

I had a similar problem with my older box a couple of years ago and turned out to be a faulty hdmi cable.
    If you have a spare, worth swapping it over to rule it out.

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 19:07:21 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

Thank you for the advice but I did try that but it made no difference at all.
    It's driving me mad! I can't watch anything on it at all. It's going to have to go back if I can't get it resolved. A real shame as I absolutely loved it when it was working properly.

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 19:28:16 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try this

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/android-recovery-menu

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 19:48:27 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

jlmj2009

Have you tried doing a factor reset?

You're thinking of sending it back, so might be worth a go and starting over, to see if it starts working better.

For what it's worth, mine updated to the latest version on the 12th April and I've had no issues at all.

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 19:49:46 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

jlmj2009 - 15 mins ago  » 
    Have you tried doing a factor reset?
    You're thinking of sending it back, so might be worth a go and starting over, to see if it starts working better.
    For what it's worth, mine updated to the latest version on the 12th April and I've had no issues at all.

Op may have installed an app that is incompatible. Above procedure should be tried.

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 20:06:34 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

itsallgood

Tried the full reset (powering on and pressing the standby button) and tried yet another HDMI lead but it is still doing it. I just can't understand it, it was working fine up until Wednesday evening. I had changed none of the settings but it just started doing it.

Any more suggestions would be gratefully received.

| Fri 16 Apr 2021 21:12:40 #7 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

itsallgood - 11 hours ago  » 
    Tried the full reset (powering on and pressing the standby button) and tried yet another HDMI lead but it is still doing it. I just can't understand it, it was working fine up until Wednesday evening. I had changed none of the settings but it just started doing it.
    Any more suggestions would be gratefully received.

Can you check your Private Messages please.

| Sat 17 Apr 2021 8:31:28 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.