My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

AURA RECORDINS REBOOT BACK TO START of recordings

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

I know there has been threads on this before but its just got to much!Tried watching dancing on ice the other night and after every contestant it would stop and you had to start from beginning and fast forward to last watched position. As this is the worst its ever been I have done a factory reset and I am leaving off the internet connection to see if that works? Any apps or catchup I will use my firestick.
    If it works and just functions as a normal 3 tuner video recorder I will be pleased.
    And I'm hoping live programmes wont reboot as they did many times on switch on.
    Just hope it works?

| Wed 31 Jan 2024 16:32:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

bobspark - 1 hour ago  » 
    If it works and just functions as a normal 3 tuner video recorder I will be pleased.
    And I'm hoping live programmes wont reboot as they did many times on switch on.

I wish I understood the problem; I had an instant recording last week that was impossible to skip through. However no subsequent problems. Let us know how you get on.

| Wed 31 Jan 2024 18:10:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

We always skip through Dancing on Ice to get the best bits and we didn't have any issues with ours.

It seems you either get a good one our a bad one, luckily ours is the latter and we rarely have issues with it.

One thing I always do is a channel reset every time changes are made to the Freeview line up. I know there is not normally any need as the Aura works out the small changes itself, but I just prefer to do so.

| Fri 2 Feb 2024 9:48:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

Yes so far so good machine is working perfectly ,and the only annoyance is when you go to programme guide a box pops up asking you to connect to the internet which you have to cancel before proceeding. So no reboots whatsoever and recordings play faultlessly , but will have wait and see if all is well and will report again in say 3 weeks time.Fingers crossed!

| Tue 13 Feb 2024 18:27:31 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.