My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura TV Guide not showing content on some channels

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PhilG

I have noticed over the last few months (now Oct 2023) to my knowledge that channel numbers 37, 38, 50, 52, 61 and 83 are showing 'No Programme Information' on all 7 days of the guide. Admittedly these are of the lesser important stations, but a couple of these stations show movies, and on a few occasions I have wanted to record such content. When I use the TV internal guide (not Humax), they all appear just fine. Why have Humax turned off the programme information on these channels? This is the same on the Aura app too. If I cannot record these channels, why are the channels listed at all?

| Sat 14 Oct 2023 12:18:16 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

PhilG - 11 mins ago  » 
    I have noticed over the last few months (now Oct 2023) to my knowledge that channel numbers 37, 38, 50, 52, 61 and 83 are showing 'No Programme Information' on all 7 days of the guide. Admittedly these are of the lesser important stations, but a couple of these stations show movies, and on a few occasions I have wanted to record such content. When I use the TV internal guide (not Humax), they all appear just fine. Why have Humax turned off the programme information on these channels? This is the same on the Aura app too.

My best guess would be that it is a tuning issue. If you haven't retuned the box recently I suggest you do an automatic channel search and see if that fixes the issue.

| Sat 14 Oct 2023 12:35:29 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

Reboot as well

| Sat 14 Oct 2023 17:13:16 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

PhilG

Sorry for the late replay. But yes I retuned the Aura box (automatic channel search), and all the programme data returned in view. Also appeared in the app as well. In my case a reboot was not necessary. Thanks guys.

| Mon 23 Oct 2023 15:59:25 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

PhilG - 8 mins ago  » 
    But yes I retuned the Aura box (automatic channel search), and all the programme data returned in view. Also appeared in the app as well.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome.

| Mon 23 Oct 2023 16:08:13 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.