My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura won't connect to wi-fi

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MrMiggins

Last night I posted that we weren't able to cast to our Aura. I didn't think to check the wi-fi. It's connected to ethernet, so it's still connected, but refuses to connect to wi-fi. I've rebooted both the Aura, and the router, but no luck. Was working fine just 2 days ago.
    Can anyone help ?

| Tue 22 Jun 2021 3:23:02 #1 |
  2. Mars

Mars

special member

MrMiggins - 5 hours ago  » 
    Last night I posted that we weren't able to cast to our Aura. I didn't think to check the wi-fi. It's connected to ethernet, so it's still connected, but refuses to connect to wi-fi. I've rebooted both the Aura, and the router, but no luck. Was working fine just 2 days ago.
    Can anyone help ?

If you want to connect by WiFi then unplug the ethernet.

| Tue 22 Jun 2021 8:27:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MrMiggins

Thank you for responding. However, we have had our Aura for 3; possibly 4 months, and it has always connected to wifi, with the ethernet cable attached...just as back-up. It was working fine up to 2 days ago, then suddenly stopped. The Aura has disappeared from our home network!

| Tue 22 Jun 2021 13:09:51 #3 |
  4. No1BeatlesFan

No1BeatlesFan

Exactly the same with me! Only had the Aura a couple of weeks but having terrible problems with network since it's been connected. I can no longer play music from my NAS to my audio gear; all worked perfectly until I plugged Aura in! I have Google Wi-Fi which somehow sees the Aura but the Aura won't connect to it, even with ethernet unplugged. Have reset box and router a thousand times! The joys of electronics eh?

| Tue 3 Aug 2021 19:27:46 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.