My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Back button doesn't work

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

SpiderJon - 1 hour ago  » 
    If you're watching one channel, but keeping an eye on another, for whatever reason -- eg, a sporting event* you're quite interested in following, but don't want to actually watch all the time.
    * football match, marathon, tennis match, or a flat stage in the Tour de France.

Yup I use the Back button functionality on the HDR-FOX T2 in similar circumstances so I am with you that it is useful some times.

| Mon 30 Jul 2018 19:01:09 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Martin Liddle - 19 hours ago  » 

SpiderJon - 1 hour ago  » 
    If you're watching one channel, but keeping an eye on another, for whatever reason -- eg, a sporting event* you're quite interested in following, but don't want to actually watch all the time.
    * football match, marathon, tennis match, or a flat stage in the Tour de France.

Yup I use the Back button functionality on the HDR-FOX T2 in similar circumstances so I am with you that it is useful some times.

Use the TV tuner or another input and switch between inputs. This would maintain the live channel time shift buffer on the pvr.

| Tue 31 Jul 2018 14:56:25 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

That’s what I was going to suggest, excellent reasoning Graham.

| Fri 24 Aug 2018 17:27:41 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Faust - 28 minutes ago  » 
    That’s what I was going to suggest, excellent reasoning Graham.

Thanks

Some TV's let you use an external input to show picture in picture (as did some of the earlier pvr's) so you can keep an eye on two at once

| Fri 24 Aug 2018 17:57:48 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.