My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

BBC One HD Sounds Issues

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

FunGuysUK

Anyone else having sound drop on BBC One HD. Specifically Euro 2021 broadcasts, even for promos the sound will drop for the duration of the promo then return to normal for next. BBC1 SD not affected as I usually switch to SD for duration of programme.

| Wed 16 Jun 2021 15:55:42 #1 |
  2. Jthspace

Jthspace

I find most catch-up BBC programs, HD or SD, have a much lower volume level either selected thru the schedule or via iPlayer. My volume in my Panasonic sound bar is normally set to 12 but has to be increased over 20 for catch-up BBC programs. Annoying as you finish watching, return to normal TV and the volume is waaaay to high!

| Thu 17 Jun 2021 12:41:29 #2 |
  3. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

FunGuysUK - 1 day ago  » 
    Anyone else having sound drop on BBC One HD. Specifically Euro 2021 broadcasts, even for promos the sound will drop for the duration of the promo then return to normal for next. BBC1 SD not affected as I usually switch to SD for duration of programme.

Have you set the digital Audio to Stereo rather than surround? I found it improved sound. I also get that quiet sound on catch up , it’s apparently going to be fixed on an update according to a member of the Beta firmware group.

| Thu 17 Jun 2021 16:31:29 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

FunGuysUK

Thanks guys. Updates overnight so see what happens in the next few days.

| Sat 19 Jun 2021 17:56:50 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.