My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

BBC Sounds coming to FVP devices

(5 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Reported elsewhere the BBC sounds app is rolling out to FVP devices

""BBC Sounds is the ninth content player to launch on Freeview Play, joining BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play, CBS Catchup Channels UK, Horror Bites and STV Player.

As the UK’s fastest growing TV platform, with over 11 million devices sold, launching onto Freeview Play will considerably extend the reach of the BBC Sounds TV app. The app will also be accessible via the Explore Freeview Play interface at Channel 100 on Freeview Play devices, making it even easier for users to discover the latest BBC Sounds content.

Simon Hunt, the Director of Strategy and Business Development for Freeview Play commented, “We are so pleased to be launching BBC Sounds on Freeview Play. We are now home to nine content players, delivering thousands of hours of on-demand content, all for free. There has never been a better time to become a Freeview Play viewer.”

BBC Sounds begins rolling out across Freeview Play today, with full coverage coming soon.

Devices will update with BBC Sounds automatically, for more information on supported devices please head to https://www.freeview.co.uk/help/bbc-sounds. "

| Wed 30 Sep 2020 14:00:11 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

You should already have it. It's been on my 4000t for about a week.

| Wed 30 Sep 2020 14:22:01 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I wonder if it is the launch of BBC Sounds which has somehow killed BBC iPlayer as mentioned in several threads.

| Wed 30 Sep 2020 14:24:28 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

SSThing - 8 mins ago  » 
    You should already have it. It's been on my 4000t for about a week.

Yes found it. However like the other BBC apps currently not working.

| Wed 30 Sep 2020 14:31:15 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

A1944 - 6 mins ago  » 
    I wonder if it is the launch of BBC Sounds which has somehow killed BBC iPlayer as mentioned in several threads.

More likely it's the current issue that is stopping all bbc apps working. BBC sounds gives the same error as all the others.

| Wed 30 Sep 2020 14:32:22 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.