My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Beginners problems with Aura

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin61

Hi, I recently purchased an Aura and have been very disappointed. The main problem I've been having is whenever I put the device on standby and try to turn it back on, all I get snow on the screen. It says to hit the F button to turn on, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I returned the first box thinking it was faulty but the second box does the same. Can this be resolved or is there a faulty batch? I also one time had the channel showing the nothing but black but was resolved after resetting the box but could happen again.

| Mon 13 Dec 2021 12:45:05 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

I don't understand that at all I have 2 of these boxes and have never come across that and am unable to help but I am sure that someone else on here will be able to as you won't get any support from HUmax customer services.

| Mon 13 Dec 2021 13:55:02 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Martin61 - 3 hours ago  » 
    ,/blockquote>The main problem I've been having is whenever I put the device on standby and try to turn it back on, all I get snow on the screen. It says to hit the F button to turn on, which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

When you turn on the Humax on does it also turn on the TV?

I returned the first box thinking it was faulty but the second box does the same. Can this be resolved or is there a faulty batch?

I don't think I have seen a similar report so my guess is that it is more likely to be a problem between your TV and the Aura. What make and model of TV do you have?

I also one time had the channel showing the nothing but black but was resolved after resetting the box but could happen again.

I have seen that a couple of times; I found that both times playing a recording for a few seconds and the stopping it fixed the problem. Perhaps worth trying next time.

| Mon 13 Dec 2021 16:01:52 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.