My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Black Screen bug. Solved

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

victoranthony - 5 hours ago  » 

Chrissssss - 1 year ago  » 
    I've raised the black screen bug a few times here, even raised it with humax without any acknowledgement at all. This is where you can access everything but live TV which just shows a black screen and the only method to restore live TV is to power off completetly and it takes a few minutes to restart Android. I thought I was going mad and after 3 months of dealing with this issue I finally diagnosed this bug myself and found the solution. You can all try this at home to confirm the bug and I'll be posting it to Humax with my sanity fully restored.
    [url=https://youtu.be/VbT1XRRfWXE
    ]Black screen bug solved[/url]

That sounds frustrating! I'm actually facing a similar issue but with a white screen instead. I have tried everything from restarting to resetting, but no luck so far. Would love to know how you diagnosed and fixed yours might give me some ideas!

The thread you started here on your issue has vanished before you were able to provide the extra details you were asked for however the thread you started on the other site has had several replies which I see that you have read this morning but failed to respond to those trying to assist you. If you want a solution you need to communicate, provide more detail if asked, explain what solutions you have tried so far and whether those offered by others failed and then you will get more input. If you just read without any further posting people will assume you are not worth wasting their time on. Also you have posted here in a thread dealing with the Humax Aura when you stated on the other site that you have a PVR-9150T. There has been several instances of bogus new members joining the other site recently and posting in old threads in order to gain credibility and I am sure you would not want people to think that you are one of those.

| Thu 17 Oct 2024 11:37:12 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Don't be shy victoranthony, I see you were back again at 5.45am and still have not replied here or to the several people offering you help on the other site.

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 13:40:46 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Suspicions confirmed by mod on other site ...............

"victor-anthony joined the forum using an IP Address from Japan (VPN Server), then less than a minute later was using an IPv6 Address from India, which he posted the thread from. Yesterday morning he had switched to an IP Address from Germany (VPN Server), and this morning he was back using an IP Address from France (VPN Server)."

@barry Ban the Backar chodu

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 18:07:03 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.