My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Brand new Aura wont boot

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

segster

Hello all. First time poster here. My 2nd Aura arrived today from Amazon. The 1st one had major pixelation issues. This one wont even boot up! I thought it could have been my app messing things up by looking for the 1st device I still had registered, and 1 time it did get to the android initialisation graphic and remote control setup screen, but after that it reset again. Mostly in an eternal boot loop. Humax logo and blue light then off, and back again. Any ideas? Power supply? Worth reflashing firmware (unsure exactly how to do that or where to get it - I have a USB flash drive)...any suggestions appreciated! - cheers

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 19:44:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Try this :-

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/android-recovery-menu

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 20:10:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

segster

Thanks - great to know. So after a good hour or so powered down and without my Aura app (possibly) interfering I got a clean boot and an update to 09.14 ... Now setting up and tuning in. Fingers crossed this unit is healthy

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 20:29:18 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

segster

New issue - blank screen on all Live TV channels

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 21:01:27 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

segster

And signal Info page just exits immediately...

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 21:03:18 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

segster

Success - recovery reset and this time Ts and Cs showed up. Now all good. THANK YOU @SSThing

| Sun 6 Jun 2021 23:46:14 #6 |
  7. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

segster - 1 week ago  » 
    Hello all. First time poster here. My 2nd Aura arrived today from Amazon. The 1st one had major pixelation issues. This one wont even boot up! I thought it could have been my app messing things up by looking for the 1st device I still had registered, and 1 time it did get to the android initialisation graphic and remote control setup screen, but after that it reset again. Mostly in an eternal boot loop. Humax logo and blue light then off, and back again. Any ideas? Power supply? Worth reflashing firmware (unsure exactly how to do that or where to get it - I have a USB flash drive)...any suggestions appreciated! - cheers

You will need to put the new registration number into the Myhumax.net web site. Apologies if obvious.

| Tue 15 Jun 2021 11:42:29 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.