My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Can I reboot my remote?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

AliceLockett

Possibly due to being dropped the remote control for out HDR-1000S is acting rather strangely. one press of any of the buttons results is a repeat of the action over and over again so that it is impossible to access items such as settings or recordings etc. Is it possible to somehow reset or reboot the remote to see if it is a software rather than hardware problem? Any advice much appreciated

| Fri 21 Aug 2015 22:02:26 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Remove batteries then press a button for a minute or so replace batteries. That should do it.

| Sat 22 Aug 2015 8:58:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

penfro

I would very much appreciate help to solve a similar problem, with the remote of my HDR 1100S, bought in August. For no apparent reason, the 'STB' button is constantly lit, and pressing any button makes the action repeat, so it's unuseable. I tried pressing a button for a minute with the batteries out, but it didn't help. I also left the batteries out overnight, to no avail. Thanks in advance.

| Fri 11 Sep 2015 17:00:51 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

penfro - 16 hours ago  » 
    I would very much appreciate help to solve a similar problem, with the remote of my HDR 1100S, bought in August. For no apparent reason, the 'STB' button is constantly lit,

That sounds like a button is stuck down. If you can't do anything about it then ring Humax and see if they will send you a new remote.

| Sat 12 Sep 2015 9:22:54 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

grimpod

I have recently had the same problem where the STB remains continuously lit. To fix this problem press the 0 key and the red button (not the record button) for 5 seconds. The STB should go out and the remote should function again!

| Tue 24 Aug 2021 19:41:54 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.