My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Cannot Play 4OD

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Humaxitarian

I have had some success winding on past the 1st set of ads in the programmes and then it will start but means you miss first quarter of the programme!!

| Fri 26 Feb 2016 13:44:57 #11 |
  2. VFRRider

Chris Marsh

Humaxitarian - 2 weeks ago  » 
    I have had some success winding on past the 1st set of ads in the programmes and then it will start but means you miss first quarter of the programme!!

I have tried that but I get no joy!
    However we spent some time trying many programs over the weekend and one anomaly we have spotted that many or may not point to something is: -
    If we set a program to run and just let it play every time it comes to the adverts the TV returns to normal for the duration of the adverts and then back to block mode once the Ad’s have completed.

| Mon 14 Mar 2016 21:56:58 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jonny B

I can't get All 4, I only get a scrambled screen and the adverts before and during a programme. I have been in touch with the Humux help desk and there doesn't seem to be a quick fix. I am very disappointed as one of the reasons I purchased this product was to gain access to All 4's box sets.

I will be advising the help desk of my disappointment and asking when this problem will be resolved.

| Tue 15 Mar 2016 6:44:39 #13 |
  4. VFRRider

Chris Marsh

Your not kidding on the Quick Fix. I have been chasing this problem since early December and I believe other have before that.

I am in contact with the Customer Service Team at FreeSat who keep asking me to test things and report back the person I am dealing with is Jon (sorry I don't have a Surname) at customerteam@freesat.co.uk it may well be worth dropping him an email.

| Tue 15 Mar 2016 8:28:15 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.