My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Channel logos missing

(21 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Just received communication from Freesat. If anyone else has a moment, PLEASE also contact Freesat. The more complaints, hopefully they will listen . . .

Good morning Angel,

Model is the Humax 1100s purchased many years ago. The fault is not with the machine, but your system with EPG data?

This has happened recently and many other users are experiencing same problem.

Have a look at my link from Humax forum as attached in my previous message.

The repeat problem briefly (in case you don't understand!) The channel logos have developed a bug: you get blank icons, when you scroll down channels you either get no channel icon, hidden icon when it is highlighted. The best example is the screen shoots mentioned in the Humax forum link. HAVE A LOOK Angel!!!

I am certainly not happy and either Humax or Freesat have a problem to resolve. This is not fair. Please kindly investigate and fix fault

Kind regards, John.

Hide quoted text
    On 9 May 2023 09:40, "Angel (Freesat Support)" <support@freesathelp.zendesk.com> wrote:
    Your request 32502 has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Angel (Freesat)

9 May 2023, 09:40 BST

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Freesat with your enquiry.

Can you please confirm the fault you are experiencing.

In addition, thank you for contacting us with your enquiry, due to the nature of your issue we will need to escalate your case to our technical team for further investigation.

If you have a moment, please can you answer a few additional questions about your device set-up and box that will help us with our investigations, and enable us to resolve your case as quickly as possible. If there are any questions that you are unable to answer due to being unable to access the menus please type 'N/A'.

• Date of Purchase:
    • When did this issue start and how often does it happen:
    • What were you using the box for when the issue started:
    • Are there any error messages or codes: We have detected an issue with your hard drive please reboot your box
    • Could you please provide a detailed description of the issue? (If possible, could you please provide specific examples or images):
    • What is the postcode used on the box (Omit last two letters):
    • Model of 4k unit (non-recordable, 500GB, 1TB or 2TB): 4K 500GB
    • What devices do you have connected to the box (Makes and models if available):
    • Device ID, Current software version & serial number (Can be found in settings>system information):
    • How many Satellite cables are connected:
    • Signal Type, Strength & Quality (Can be found in settings>system information):
    • Available hard drive space (Can be found in settings>system information>hard drive):
    • Is your box connected to the internet & who is your service provider (If so, is it connected by WIFI or Ethernet cable & make & model of router):
    • Do you use Netflix or Amazon:
    • Is your box paired to the Freesat App:

If you require any further assistance from us, please feel welcome to reply.

Many thanks

| Tue 9 May 2023 9:02:16 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

StephenRadford

Saturday night the 6th of June there appears to have been a glitch on the EPG system we lost the settings for recording on that night (Humax 1010s). It appears the glitch appeared across all transmissions, my LG TV also could not show the EPG for some time, since then it also has lost the channel icons.

| Tue 9 May 2023 9:28:26 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

StephenRadford - 26 mins ago  » 
    Saturday night the 6th of June there appears to have been a glitch on the EPG system we lost the settings for recording on that night (Humax 1010s). It appears the glitch appeared across all transmissions, my LG TV also could not show the EPG for some time, since then it also has lost the channel icons.

Hi Stephen,
    Another example to report to Freesat. Please contact them, unless they are informed, nothing will be done. John L

| Tue 9 May 2023 9:56:43 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Marty788

I have the same problem, channel that is highlighted does not have the channel number but all the others have, move down one and the number appears.

| Wed 10 May 2023 23:21:03 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Marty788

StephenRadford - 1 day ago  » 

6th June?? Is it me or have I missed a year..?

| Wed 10 May 2023 23:23:41 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Marty788 - 9 hours ago  » 
    I have the same problem, channel that is highlighted does not have the channel number but all the others have, move down one and the number appears.

https://www.freesat.co.uk/about/contact-us

If you haven't already, please contact Freesat. The more users that report bug, quickly they will hopefully take notice. John L

| Thu 11 May 2023 9:04:23 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Recent update from Freesat :

Angel (Freesat)

9 May 2023, 11:03 BST

Hi John,

As this issue is not happening with all of our Freesat units and it is only occurring with Humax units, this would indicate an issue with the Humax systems.

This issue has now been raised as a support ticket to our technical team for investigation. As soon as we have a further update regarding a fix for this issue, we will be back in touch as soon as possible.

If you need to reference, your support ticket number is: OP-7429

We thank you in advance for your patience whilst we get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks

| Thu 11 May 2023 19:10:58 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Weyman

Hello Angel
    I agree completely with your post which has entirely grasped the situation. As I posted before my Humax HDR-1100s has this problem but my LG Freesat TV still does not
    Weyman

| Thu 11 May 2023 20:34:10 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Weyman - 12 hours ago  » 
    Hello Angel
    I agree completely with your post which has entirely grasped the situation. As I posted before my Humax HDR-1100s has this problem but my LG Freesat TV still does not
    Weyman

Weyman, you need to contact Angel at Freesat. Your message is only read on this forum, you need to contact Freesat directly . John L

| Fri 12 May 2023 8:39:04 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Just received update from Freesat :
    My box appears on now, but if anyone still has problems, please contact FREESAT directly to report issue. John L

Angel (Freesat)

16 May 2023, 15:40 BST

Hi John,

This issue should now be resolved. If you check on the tv guide and you are still experiencing this issue then you will need to run the factory reset to power cycle the box and refresh with the logos populated.

Many thanks

| Tue 16 May 2023 14:55:51 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.