My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Channels go 'scrambled' in the evenings

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

Hi everyone,
    I have the 9300T model with no problems until the last retuning message last week.
    Have retuned (automatic search) three times this week, after retuning everything is fine then later in the evening I lose the ITV channels + Channel 5 and 5* so missing Big Brother as well as losing the recording schedule.
    Have checked the site which shows any problems with transmitter but our Felixstowe (East Coast) transmitter is showing 'no current problems'.
    Is anyone else having similar problems?
    If anyone can offer advice on this - I would be extremely grateful

| Fri 6 Jul 2012 14:37:06 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

LizMac - 17 minutes ago  » 
    Have retuned (automatic search) three times this week, after retuning everything is fine then later in the evening I lose the ITV channels + Channel 5 and 5* so missing Big Brother as well as losing the recording schedule.

My guess is that you need to do a manual tune; see post three in this thread Link to manual tune instructions

| Fri 6 Jul 2012 14:55:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac

Thanks for reply Martin - will have a go if it does the same tonight. I tried an auto retune this morning to see whether atmospheric condition affected signal (it was raining instead of hot sunshine!!)
    I went to the digitaluk site and it reported that our main signal is from Felixstowe which has a 'variable' transmission which may cause problems at times. Could not find any box to enter I was in the arial trade though!!

| Fri 6 Jul 2012 15:36:50 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

LizMac - 44 minutes ago  » 
    I went to the digitaluk site and it reported that our main signal is from Felixstowe which has a 'variable' transmission which may cause problems at times. Could not find any box to enter I was in the arial trade though!!

They changed the label of the tick box to detailed view

| Fri 6 Jul 2012 16:22:02 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.