My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Codes for RM-CO1 for Philips 55OLED

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Terryfitz

I am trying to find the code to match my Aura remote to my new Philips 55OLED 935/12 tv.
    I have ploughed through all the codes both in the manual and as suggested on screen but to little effect.
    In the setup operation a couple of the codes switch the tv off but there is no response to show the code is accepted.
    As this is a relatively new tv I am wondering if there are any updates to the list provided?

| Wed 21 Apr 2021 15:00:18 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

When TV switches off then press and hold the OK button on the Aura remote for 3 secs for code to be stored.

The red LED will blink three times if the universal remote control setting is successful - caveat I think it blinks twice not 3 times.

| Wed 21 Apr 2021 15:56:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Terryfitz

Thanks Barry
    I've done that but a couple of time for the 2 codes that turned the tv off but didn't get the 3 flashes on the red light to confirm the codes accepted. Some functions such as tv volume control and channel work but there is no response from the top centre buttons tv and av.

| Wed 21 Apr 2021 16:08:21 #3 |
  4. barrados

barrados

Terryfitz - 17 hours ago  » 
    Thanks Barry
    I've done that but a couple of time for the 2 codes that turned the tv off but didn't get the 3 flashes on the red light to confirm the codes accepted. Some functions such as tv volume control and channel work but there is no response from the top centre buttons tv and av.

Follow the onscreen instructions, as soon as the TV turns off press and hold the ok button until the red light flashes.
    Then press the small tv pwr button and the tv should turn back on. If it does, then test the av button.
    If either one doesn't work, start the process again and try another code until you get the right one stored.

Whats a bit odd, is that you say the tv volume and channel buttons were working.
    The tv volume can be passed through, but needs to be setup in the aura settings to control either sub or tv volume.
    The tv channels on the tv, can't be changed via the aura remote.
    Only 2 infrared controlled signals can be sent to the TV via the aura RM-C01 remote, TV power cycle and AV control.

Hope this helps.

| Thu 22 Apr 2021 9:25:22 #4 |
  5. barrados

barrados

There are 13 diffent codes to try for samsung tvs.

Attachments

1. 20210422_094933.jpg (758.3 KB, 0 downloads) 3 years old
    | Thu 22 Apr 2021 9:53:31 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.