(22 posts)
  1. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

A1944 - 1 week ago  » 

Paul Bton - 13 mins ago  » 

Martin Liddle - 1 hour ago  » 

Paul Bton - 2 hours ago  » 
    I have done the 3 recording test on both Aura and 4000T. There seems to be a real problem for me with the Aura on the SD channels particularly on COM6 ArqB Mux (channels 25 and 26 Yesterday etc). The signal quality is low and fluctuating

Interesting. However on the Aura Tuner 3 appears to be receiving from a different frequency than the FVP-4000T so difficult to compare.

Ah yes that was a bit weird, the Aura needed a retune not sure how it even got ch 22?

At a guess, Mux COM5 from Rowridge.

I think the ch22 is actual Freeview channel not transmitter channel. So still all Whitehawk transmitter

| Thu 27 May 2021 10:07:12 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Paul Bton - 3 hours ago  » 

A1944 - 1 week ago  » 

Paul Bton - 13 mins ago  » 

Martin Liddle - 1 hour ago  » 

Paul Bton - 2 hours ago  » 
    I have done the 3 recording test on both Aura and 4000T. There seems to be a real problem for me with the Aura on the SD channels particularly on COM6 ArqB Mux (channels 25 and 26 Yesterday etc). The signal quality is low and fluctuating

Interesting. However on the Aura Tuner 3 appears to be receiving from a different frequency than the FVP-4000T so difficult to compare.

Ah yes that was a bit weird, the Aura needed a retune not sure how it even got ch 22?

At a guess, Mux COM5 from Rowridge.

I think the ch22 is actual Freeview channel not transmitter channel. So still all Whitehawk transmitter

If you are referring to the "CH 22" in the signal test photo then that is definitely not LCN 22, it is mux/frequency 22. So that would suggest that your Aura and 4000t are tuned differently. Assuming that your were recording the same lcn's in your test?

| Thu 27 May 2021 14:05:26 #22 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.