My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

EPG and Recording problems

(55 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

Is anyone else having issues this evening with their EPG and planned recordings failing?

On my HDR1010, when the EPG is first displayed, some channels are showing no information. Put if you move the EPG right to a later time and then back to the current time, the info then appears. I have also had planned recordings on BBC1HD and ITVHD fail this evening and I suspect the two problems are linked.

I have tried powering down and re-powering on gain, but it has made no difference

| Sat 10 Feb 2018 21:57:12 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

Update: Freesat obviously have EPG problems. I also have a Humax Foxsat HD machine and had set Hard Sun on BBC1HD to record on both machines. The recording has failed on both. I had also set The Voice UK to record on the HDR1010. When that failed as a planned recording, I started recording it manually. However, it has stored the program with the title "Six Nations Live: Ireland v Italy" which was on earlier in the day. I am going to email Freesat and wait for a response.

| Sat 10 Feb 2018 22:48:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

POPPY

Had the same issues since about 1730 with a string of failed recordings.Powered off and on again at mains. This seems to have resolved the issue.

| Sat 10 Feb 2018 22:49:00 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

If you do a search there are similar reports on many forums. Seems to be a major screw up at Freesat (And maybe Freeview)

| Sat 10 Feb 2018 22:56:15 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blueberryman

Just checked my 1000S box.... I have a failed recording for BBC1 at 21:28 to 21:28 last evening. Strange, as we were out for the evening, with the box in standby, and nothing scheduled to record !

I support a couple of elderly neighbours with their G1 boxes, so guess I need to do some house-calls later this morning to make sure they are OK.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 8:54:04 #5 |
  6. hairbear

hairbear

Same here. Now and next blank, but all EPG info present. All Saturday evening recordings failed. Rebooted and did disk cleanup, but no difference. A bit relieved as thought my box may finally be going.

Hairbear

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:06:28 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Yalbi

No EPG at all and recording failed. I gather this has been the case since about 5pm yesterday. No idea if Humax know or care.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:28:16 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sjc

I have the same problem although EPG now and next has appeared for the moment.
    Failed planned recordings since last night but I can record by pressing the record button.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:33:25 #8 |
  9. bendigedig

bendigedig

The only programme of mine, that recorded last night, was on BBC4 but even that finished slightly early, the rest of my settings were stuck at a different time.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:48:05 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

POPPY

Still have the same problem.Appears to be Freesat rather than Humax as I have the same issue on a Panasonic box. Tried Freesat to see if they had left some sort of recorded message about the issue.All gone home for the weekend ! Presume it won't be sorted until tomorrow.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 10:09:07 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.