My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Firmware 09.21 and app updates public release

(66 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

Mars - 12 mins ago  » 

Ant71 - 8 hours ago  » 

Ant71 - 23 hours ago  » 
    I too am suddenly getting the Aura turning on. It set to deep sleep between 12am - 7am. Instead of going to deep sleep at 12 it does a reboot. Which turns the TV and soundbar on. If I turn it off after the restart it goes to deep sleep and light turns off as it should do. This only started 2 night ago.

Quick update. Came home from work no one had been watching TV. Tele had message "turned off due to lack of activity". Assume aura has switched on its own and turned tv on as well. No recordings due or anything connected via Bluetooth apart from remote. Tried to shutdown aura by holding power button down then shutdown. Aura shutdown then immediately turned back on again. Guess have to pull the plug when not using it.

What are your HDMI-CEC settings? You could try switching off HDMI-CEC as that seems less drastic than pulling the plug.

Or alternatively bit left field but you could expect Humax to fix the issue as quite a few people are having this issue please see separate thread and report to Humax customer support.

| Tue 13 Jul 2021 8:21:48 #61 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mars

special member

phlppip - 2 mins ago  » 

Mars - 12 mins ago  » 

Ant71 - 8 hours ago  » 

Ant71 - 23 hours ago  » 
    I too am suddenly getting the Aura turning on. It set to deep sleep between 12am - 7am. Instead of going to deep sleep at 12 it does a reboot. Which turns the TV and soundbar on. If I turn it off after the restart it goes to deep sleep and light turns off as it should do. This only started 2 night ago.

Quick update. Came home from work no one had been watching TV. Tele had message "turned off due to lack of activity". Assume aura has switched on its own and turned tv on as well. No recordings due or anything connected via Bluetooth apart from remote. Tried to shutdown aura by holding power button down then shutdown. Aura shutdown then immediately turned back on again. Guess have to pull the plug when not using it.

What are your HDMI-CEC settings? You could try switching off HDMI-CEC as that seems less drastic than pulling the plug.

Or alternatively bit left field but you could expect Humax to fix the issue as quite a few people are having this issue please see separate thread and report to Humax customer support.

Obviously, but in the short term switching off HDMI-CEC might be a solution.

| Tue 13 Jul 2021 8:26:26 #62 |
  3. mhargreaves

Mark Hargreaves

special member

I have noticed that when I move up and down the channels in the guide, the current channel picture window in the top right corner flickers.

| Tue 13 Jul 2021 22:26:47 #63 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mars

special member

I set the Aura and my Panasonic FVP recorder to record the British grand prix this afternoon. It over ran and while the Panasonic recorded the entire programme of just over 4 hours, the Aura stopped after just less than 3 hours (presumably at the scheduled time). The Aura still seems to have a problem with programmes that over run.

| Sun 18 Jul 2021 21:10:42 #64 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MickO

Having problems with jump forward and back with cursor keys. Sometimes very erratic and returns to start of recording.
    Using IR on remote and Aura has been mains power off restarted quite a few times.

| Wed 21 Jul 2021 23:24:54 #65 |
  6. Fixdit

Fixdit

Persistant freezing of picture and no sound after watching BBC 1 HD news.

If watch the news on BBC 1 HD and let it go on to the red screen whilst the local news runs, it freezes imediately as it returns to BBC 1 HD weather.
    Pressing play / pause several times starts video again then several seconds later audio re appears.

| Thu 22 Jul 2021 22:53:47 #66 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.