My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Get the following error message when recorded.

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    Every time I record a programme from BBC Four on my on box when I come to watch the programme back but the recording start get the following message up on the screen programme failed to record broadcast did not Start on time.
    I connected Humax support and they told me that there was a problem with the box so they replaced the box but when the replacement came still got the same problem, have done a factory reset on the box but this has not fixed the problem have done a full re-tune first without the aerial plug in and then with the aerial plug in, but no good.

Any help with this problem would be great.

Thanks

Matthew

| Sat 15 Aug 2020 23:15:22 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I have a recollection of this happening sometimes with BBC4 when trying to record the programme at 7pm. If this was it, maybe a manual recording from 1901 would sort it.

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 7:46:40 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

It happens with most (probably all I just take no notice now) recordings on BBC4 HD. The recording is there despite the message and plays.
    Just out of curiosity, I am going to set up a recording for the same prog tonight on both HD and SD to see if the same happens.

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 8:55:15 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me I will follow the information you have given and get back to you.

Thanks

Matthew

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 10:11:04 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Interesting.
    I recorded the cricket on both BBC4HD and SD. Both recorded and play fine but in this instance the "recording failed" message was on the SD recording.

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 20:41:43 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.