My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Guidance or Advice Please.

(24 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Christina2018 - 1 hour ago  » 
    Yes definitely let Humax know, seeing as two Humax products (I am correct in thinking the Fox is Humax too, isn't it?) have dealt with the same incident differently. It's good you have so many facts about times as you'll be able to give them a detailed account of what happened.

I reported it to Humax and have had an email thanking me for the information and promising to pass it to the correct people. I am a bit doubtful that anything will come of it but at least I have tried.

| Tue 22 Jan 2019 13:27:44 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Hulme

I am very impressed with the help and assistance given to my queery and in a way i am pleased that this is just not applicable to me.
    It would be nice to think that some responsible person from Humax would take the trouble to scan these forums and take on board what I consider to be information which in the long term would help in the development of their products.
    Again Thank You

| Wed 23 Jan 2019 22:36:27 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Martin Liddle - 1 day ago  » 

Christina2018 - 1 hour ago  » 
    Yes definitely let Humax know, seeing as two Humax products (I am correct in thinking the Fox is Humax too, isn't it?) have dealt with the same incident differently. It's good you have so many facts about times as you'll be able to give them a detailed account of what happened.

I reported it to Humax and have had an email thanking me for the information and promising to pass it to the correct people. I am a bit doubtful that anything will come of it but at least I have tried.

Thank you for taking the time to do that. Fingers crossed they are able to correct things in the future, even if they don't as you said, you tried.

| Thu 24 Jan 2019 10:51:00 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

For the poster with the Youview box which did record accurately. I have found that although the Youview software may not be as feature rich as some of the other Humax products, the fact remains it does a first class job of recording programmes, even ones where the schedule has had to be altered.

The keep in simple philosophy is a good one.

| Sat 26 Jan 2019 0:15:11 #24 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.