My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

How do I recover lost recordings PVR 9200T

(16 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

macc

Hi thanks guysI've managed to get the drive recognised see a listing of recordings.

I now need to transfer these to a file on my PC.

Is there no way of knowing the size of file the list will create, it doesn't specify in the list.

What happens there's not enough space on my D: drive

| Sat 26 Apr 2014 23:45:56 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

macc

In order to copy to my PC I need to use the get command do I use an * in the command to get all files or is that only applicable to the put command. My list shows Item 1: ***Buffer*** Item 20 ***Unknown*** Item 21 ***Buffer*** when I do the get command to copy to my D: drive do I omit these.

Which of these is the correct syntax

humaxrw 1: -r -g 1-33
    OR humaxrw 1: -r -g *.ts
    OR humaxrw 1: -r -g 2-19, 22-33

| Sun 27 Apr 2014 0:06:37 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

macc - 10 hours ago  » 
    Hi thanks guysI've managed to get the drive recognised see a listing of recordings.

For the benefit of anyone reading this thread in the future, can you say what you did to get the drive recognised?

What happens there's not enough space on my D: drive

I would expect the transfer will stop.

| Sun 27 Apr 2014 9:48:28 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

macc - 9 hours ago  » 
    In order to copy to my PC I need to use the get command do I use an * in the command to get all files or is that only applicable to the put command. My list shows Item 1: ***Buffer*** Item 20 ***Unknown*** Item 21 ***Buffer*** when I do the get command to copy to my D: drive do I omit these.
    Which of these is the correct syntax
    humaxrw 1: -r -g 1-33
    OR humaxrw 1: -r -g *.ts
    OR humaxrw 1: -r -g 2-19, 22-33

I would use the the last option you have shown. The timeshift buffers are unlikely to hold anything of interest,

| Sun 27 Apr 2014 9:50:15 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

macc

1) I have copied all files except the two Buffer files and a file named unknown to a separate partition which I labelled D:\Humaxrec.

2) I then ran ts2hrw and it created all the associated hre files. I presume all the files are supposed to be in the same directory ie. elu epg hre ts all together.

3) I then formatted the disc in the Humax.

4) I have now come to "Put" the ts files back on the formatted disc, but I am getting the following messages:

5) I first set my current folder to c:\humaxdir where I had saved the Humaxrw.exe, at the c:\humaxrwdir prompt, I input the following statement humaxrw :1 -p *.ts to which I recieved the following message "Record list is empty" WARNING this may corrupt your Humax hard disk - do you wish to continue ?[no]: to which I replied "no"

6) I then changed to the directory where the recovered files were saved. D:\Humaxrec and at the D:\Humaxrec prompt, I input the following statement c:\humaxrwdir\humaxrw 1: -p *.ts and got the same message.

7) I have copied the humaxrw.exe to the same folder the recovered files are in (D:\humaxrec) and input humaxrw -p *.ts from there and got the same message.

I presume I don't need to use the -r syntax to put the files back.

| Mon 28 Apr 2014 9:58:33 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

macc - 44 minutes ago  » 
    4) I have now come to "Put" the ts files back on the formatted disc, but I am getting the following messages:
    "Record list is empty" WARNING this may corrupt your Humax hard disk - do you wish to continue ?[no]:

I would have answered yes. Given that the drive is newly formatted you have very little to lose. You could try making a single recording on the Humax after formatting so that the list isn't empty but I would expet the restore to work either way.

| Mon 28 Apr 2014 10:45:59 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.