My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

How do I start TV guide on BBC1?

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

souporjuice

Actually that last frame (frame 198) isn't showing a completely refreshed screen - look closely at the bottom - the last elements to appear is the row with:-

(Home) -24 hrs Page down Page Up +24hrs

And frame 198 isn't showing that row yet. Compare and contrast with your first frame (frame 150). This would imply it's actually taking longer than 1.88 seconds.

But that's moot really. The delay is real and noticeable.

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 16:31:32 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

BoomyDog

Thanks Gonzo.

All done and i've shown my wife the steps. Its a bit long winded but at least she can watch the ponies jumping!
    We had already started keying 101 in the guide but we were hoping there was a setting option?

Thanks for your help guys, I'll leave you to your technical arguments that are way over my head!

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 22:01:32 #12 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

BoomyDog - 5 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks Gonzo.
    All done and i've shown my wife the steps. Its a bit long winded but at least she can watch the ponies jumping!
    We had already started keying 101 in the guide but we were hoping there was a setting option?
    Thanks for your help guys, I'll leave you to your technical arguments that are way over my head!

Now you've saved the channel, all you need to do from now on is to just change the STB mode so no need to go through the transponder search again.
    Just bear in mind though that all the while your in non Freesat mode that any scheduled recordings will not happen.

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 22:11:05 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

BoomyDog

OK, thanks for the extra info.

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 22:27:14 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.