My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

How good is the Aura these days.

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

Hi. When the Aura first came out I bought one. This was to upgrade My 5000t.
    However I had to send it back a for a refund as it was frozen on the android screen.
    My 5000t is now showing signs of problems now bye losing its power occasionally.
    I have noticed that there was a problem with Pixilation, due to weaker tuners.
    As we're on the very outer edge of the Heathfield transmitter.
    Could some one please advise me, If the Aura has the same strength of tuners as my 5000t.
    Also does, it have the same sensitivity. Perhaps Graham, or Barry could help.
    Finally have Humax managed to sort out most of the other Glitches.
    The reason I ask is I'm quite keen to replace my 5000t with the Aura direct from Humax, and the aura seems to be the best on the market.
    Many thanks to anyone who takes the time & trouble to help us on the above points.

| Sat 14 Aug 2021 9:10:00 #1 |
  2. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

It seems the tuners in the Aura are possibly a bit over sensitive so it may be ideal for your situation re signal. You can of course use a signal booster.

My Aura weather report is: "mainly fair with a chance of minor problems. Prospect of software or firmware fixes later"

Your question is almost the same as this sub forum:

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/is-aura-a-good-box-mainly-for-just-for-freeview

| Sun 15 Aug 2021 13:18:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

Thank you for your reply Paul. I really do appreciate your reply.
    You have set my mind at rest.

| Mon 16 Aug 2021 13:47:25 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.