My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

How to upgrade software

(17 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SIFI

Thanks for the replies.

I have had it confirmed I do indeed have the latest software version which disappointed me as I believe time slip is seriously flawed. Humax have also confirmed it is behaving as it should be.

To clarify my main gripe, let's say I'm watching Coronation st on itv1 at 7.30. I pause it for 10 minutes. At 8pm it throws me out of time slip and back to live TV. This happens on any channel and is not when I am also recording. The unit is not doing any other jobs at all.

I have learned to record from where I want to pause but it is sometimes easy to forget and miss the end of the programme.

Very disappointed humax told me today that this is correct behaviour!

| Fri 7 Feb 2014 20:21:49 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Thank-you for your example and your very clear description.
    (I may be back.)

| Fri 7 Feb 2014 20:45:10 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SIFI

Haha. Almost Arnie like Luke.

Cheers.

| Fri 7 Feb 2014 20:52:43 #13 |
  4. Biggles

Biggles

special member

SIFI - 3 hours ago  » 
    Thanks for the replies.
    I have had it confirmed I do indeed have the latest software version which disappointed me as I believe time slip is seriously flawed. Humax have also confirmed it is behaving as it should be.
    To clarify my main gripe, let's say I'm watching Coronation st on itv1 at 7.30. I pause it for 10 minutes. At 8pm it throws me out of time slip and back to live TV. This happens on any channel and is not when I am also recording. The unit is not doing any other jobs at all.
    I have learned to record from where I want to pause but it is sometimes easy to forget and miss the end of the programme.
    Very disappointed humax told me today that this is correct behaviour!

This is not the behaviour of the 9300 I am watching at the moment. During the BBC news at about 10:20pm I paused for 4 minutes and then stated playing again. The end of the main news has now passed and the end of the following local news has also passed but I am still watching time slipped by 4 minutes. Graham Norton has started still time slipped by 4 minutes. This is the behaviour I have always expected from this machine and also my own 9200.

| Fri 7 Feb 2014 23:49:45 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

My experience with my 9300T is the same as Biggles's.

| Sat 8 Feb 2014 11:48:41 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

SIFI

So if my machine is not working correctly what can I do about it?

Anybody else suffering the same issues as myself?

| Sat 8 Feb 2014 12:23:13 #16 |
  7. Biggles

Biggles

special member

I've just time slipped through the end of three consecutive programmes on Dave with the 9300 with no problems, this is the expected behaviour of the 9300.

First thing to try is a Default Setting.

| Sat 8 Feb 2014 12:25:08 #17 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.