My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Humax 4K Aura

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MitcheCA

I have seen conflicting reviews on the Humax 4K Aura, which I am considering.

Some suggest that it deosn't support Netflix and/or Amazon Prime Video, some disagree!

Hopefully I can get the true picture from the forum.

If I get this will I be able to watch both Netflix and Amazon Prime Video or do I need to consider an alternative?

If so any suggestions?

| Tue 15 Nov 2022 12:30:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

MitcheCA - 23 mins ago  » 
    Some suggest that it deosn't support Netflix and/or Amazon Prime Video, some disagree!

The Aura supports Amazon Prime Video (the remote control has an Amazon Prime button). It doesn't officially support Netflix; because it is an Android box it may be feasible to side load Netflix but I have never tried this and it may well get increasingly challenging due to the Android TV software not being updated to a more recent release.

An Amazon Firestick will give you Amazon Prime and Netflix.

| Tue 15 Nov 2022 13:00:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattB1

MitcheCA - 1 day ago  » 

In the early days you used to be able to sideload Netflix, but this was blocked and isn't possible anymore.

I've given up using the Aura for Netflix now and just use a "Chromecast with Google TV" which works perfectly.

I hope one day the Aura will be updated with a later Android/GoogleTv version, but I'm not holding my breath.

| Wed 16 Nov 2022 16:59:07 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.