My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

HUMAX App

(18 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

luigi

I have just purchased a Humax aura, it all set up and working fine except for the mobile app that I have downloaded to my iphone. I get the six-figure code generated from the box when I input on the phone I get the message
    invalid registration code please try again This I have done many times also tried other phones and ipads.
    What is the problem. Thanks.

| Thu 21 Mar 2024 17:58:59 #1 |
  2. Mars

Mars

special member

It has worked on my iPhone for a few years. I do not recall the process, but do you have to register on myhumax.net as part of the process?

| Thu 21 Mar 2024 18:13:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

luigi

I have got the box registered on myhumax.net
    no problem there with the code. Just trying to registering iPhone to the box, phone keeps saying incorrect code.

| Thu 21 Mar 2024 18:52:38 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

baabaa90

Few reports of this issue recently (including myself). Could you email uksupport@humaxonline.co.uk with the nature of the issue. Hopefully then we can get a resolution.

| Fri 22 Mar 2024 0:04:24 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

luigi

Ok will do that and hopefully they will sort this out soon. At least it’s not just me.

| Fri 22 Mar 2024 9:42:49 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

I did a reset on my Aura this week as I always like to do before I go on holiday and I am getting this issue too. It was working perfectly fine before. I have contacted Humax, via Twitter too.

Luckily I can still access it on my tablet. The only reason I can is because it is using the same IP address the Aura was using via wireless, but I have recently started using my Aura via ethernet connection which gives it a different ip address.

As soon as I take out the ethernet cable and let it use the Wifi I can gain access via my tablet which is great as I like to be able to access it whilst I am away.

| Fri 22 Mar 2024 11:01:54 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

luigi

It’s now worse, can’t connect phone app to the box by wi fi or ethernet cable now just getting
    ip address is invalid, well this is the address shown on tv screen and on my router for the Humax box. What’s going on with it. If this is a sign of things to come it’s going back.

| Fri 22 Mar 2024 17:07:13 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

luigi - 5 hours ago  » 
    It’s now worse, can’t connect phone app to the box by wi fi or ethernet cable now just getting
    ip address is invalid, well this is the address shown on tv screen and on my router for the Humax box. What’s going on with it. If this is a sign of things to come it’s going back.

The apps the least of your problems - have a look on this forum
    Humax won’t get back to you - they don’t care

| Fri 22 Mar 2024 22:41:28 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

peterobb

Just got a reply from Humax -

Thank you for contacting Humax.

Please try to uninstall the Aura app from your phone, and reboot the phone. Then open the myhumax.net in a browser (on computer if you have any at hand, but if not, maybe a mobile one would also do) and log in to your Humax account from there. Open the My Page > Register Device screen, and see if there's any Aura . If yes, remove it and start adding it from scratch. If not, try to get and enter a new code. Then if successful, install the Aura app back on your phone and try to log in there as well.

Followed it to the letter - didn't work.

| Sat 23 Mar 2024 18:32:18 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

luigi

Thanks for your input.
    Tried your suggestion several times but still
    can't connect App to box just keep get the same message
    on the phone in the app.
    Invalid registration code please try again.

| Sun 24 Mar 2024 11:31:35 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.