My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Humax Eye Camera

(54 posts)
  1. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Right, I'll try to figure out how to get my location recognised, although without a good phone signal it may be impossible. Thanks for the steer. R-

| Thu 27 Sep 2018 8:12:20 #51 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Double check all the app location permissions and settings.

| Thu 27 Sep 2018 8:57:00 #52 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nickelarse

Humax Eye was "supported" by Ycam. The issue is that Ycam shut down the free recording service in 2017. It no longer works unless you pay £3 a month despite being sold as a free for life service. I bought 2 cameras from Humax but neither now works for location recording. They were still advertising the free service for life up until a few months ago. Disgusting way to conduct business and shouldnt be allowed. Yet when you contact Humax they fail to inform you of this.

| Thu 16 Jan 2020 12:12:46 #53 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

kar999

Nickelarse - 36 mins ago  » 
    Humax Eye was "supported" by Ycam. The issue is that Ycam shut down the free recording service in 2017. It no longer works unless you pay £3 a month despite being sold as a free for life service. I bought 2 cameras from Humax but neither now works for location recording. They were still advertising the free service for life up until a few months ago. Disgusting way to conduct business and shouldnt be allowed. Yet when you contact Humax they fail to inform you of this.

Despite y-cam not offering a free service Humax did. My Humax is still recording without any issues. It worked perfectly on the 12 January and the day before. I can still view it now.

As for location recordings, that's never worked properly for me ( and many others) and is a known flaky issue. I just have to manually set the camera to trigger when I go in it out.

| Thu 16 Jan 2020 12:54:14 #54 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.