My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Humax Eye CCTV camera - on sale

(75 posts)
  1. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Yes it is normal - it appears to me that it also stores a small section before motion triggered. In all cases so fa,r motion has ceased when the clip ends. will have to see what occurs if motion is continuous.

| Sun 9 Sep 2018 9:39:14 #61 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

I wondered if it was down to the 'free subscription'

| Sun 9 Sep 2018 11:40:36 #62 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

I was checking https://www.y-cam.com/ out and saw this

*1 year free video cloud storage included from date of activation, after which a Y-cam subscription is required to record and access videos.

I assume as Humax do not mention this anywhere on their website it's not the case for Eye. Anyone know for sure?

| Sun 9 Sep 2018 11:53:29 #63 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

stevieboy - 5 hours ago  » 
    I was checking https://www.y-cam.com/ out and saw this
    *1 year free video cloud storage included from date of activation, after which a Y-cam subscription is required to record and access videos.
    I assume as Humax do not mention this anywhere on their website it's not the case for Eye. Anyone know for sure?

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/humax-eye-cctv-camera-on-sale/page/3#post-67161

| Sun 9 Sep 2018 17:41:07 #64 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

Cheers Barry

| Mon 10 Sep 2018 7:52:51 #65 |
  6. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Further to my post about LOCATION RECORDING not working as expected Humax CS have advised me to delete and re-instal the Y-Cam app and camera. This I have done. Now waiting to see if, when I go out, the camera picks up the mutley rushing to the front door. R-

| Mon 10 Sep 2018 10:50:31 #66 |
  7. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I see the occasional miss also, however on my Android smart lock where location unlock is turned on I also get the Occasional need to unlock with pin or fingerprint.

I am wondering if the problem is failing to get sufficient GPS signals to identify location when indoors.

| Mon 10 Sep 2018 14:20:03 #67 |
  8. RogerB

RogerB

special member

I have just noticed that when I go out now I get a message saying "See you soon Roger, Location recording is now off" and when I get back another one says "Welcome home Roger, Location recording is now on" (didn't think in time to take a screen grab). That is the first time I have seen those messages. I am Firmware version 20170615_v0920. Still monitoring. R-

| Mon 10 Sep 2018 15:46:36 #68 |
  9. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Got an image next time around - wording not quite right in post above, but you get the drift. The phone needs to be a good way from the camera to trigger the changeover, and changeback - I would say around 150 meters. R-

Attachments

1. IMG_2954.png (304.5 KB, 0 downloads) 5 years old
    | Mon 10 Sep 2018 16:25:46 #69 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

kar999

RogerB - 3 days ago  » 
    Further to my post about LOCATION RECORDING not working as expected Humax CS have advised me to delete and re-instal the Y-Cam app and camera. This I have done. Now waiting to see if, when I go out, the camera picks up the mutley rushing to the front door. R-

My location recording used to work and now it's stopped altogether. I was advised the same by CS and also to do a camera reset. None of this worked so I got a replacement which still doesn't work for location recording. Additionally this replacement now triggers recording when night vision switches on and off. Adjusting the sensitivity doesn't help.

I'm gonna request another replacement as the faults seem to be increased rather than solved

| Thu 13 Sep 2018 20:00:57 #70 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.