My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax Fox T2

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

benny20

When I set up a series link now it shows on schedule but does not record. It also shows the date the series link was started in the schedule whereas before it would just show the date of the next show. Any ideas? Thank you

| Fri 21 Jan 2022 18:41:40 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

benny20 - 2 mins ago  » 
    When I set up a series link now it shows on schedule but does not record. It also shows the date the series link was started in the schedule whereas before it would just show the date of the next show.

Can you give an example of a series that displays this behaviour please?

| Fri 21 Jan 2022 18:44:44 #2 |
  3. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Its done it for me too for Green Planet amongst others. Has there been any change to the CRIDs recently?

| Fri 21 Jan 2022 21:09:47 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Epg and schedule (no icons or getting information message) has been been messed up on the 4000t for a few weeks now, probably related.

| Fri 21 Jan 2022 21:30:28 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

axlegrease

Series Link Failures:
    In case this helps and this is the same as your issue, there is an issue with the guide coming from HD muxes. My recorder is only ever used on the HD Muxs Channel 101.. etc. BBC1/2/4 ITV HD. This year it has stopped getting the next episode(s) in the series link.
    I tried all sorts like deleting everything and adding in the recordings again, the first one is ok and maybe the next week if you do it on the day of recording, but future episodes doesn't get any indication on the guide it will record. If you then click a program that should be in the series an error message comes up (saying it is a clash with the program you are trying to record!) Cancel and like magic it is back but only for that week.
    The schedule also only shows the last recorded date but not the next.
    On another thread for other Humax boxes schedule-not-displaying-info-for-series the solution is suggested it is a problem with the HD Muxes sometime in the last month or so, the solution is to go to any SD channel say channel 1, leave a while so it gets the guide and magically everything is fine.
    I have set up a daily manual recording for a few minutes every day from channel 1 early in the morning hoping that will update the guide and sort the series link out.

| Sun 30 Jan 2022 16:42:51 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

axlegrease

Update to my earlier post "I have set up a daily manual recording for a few minutes every day from channel 1 early in the morning hoping that will update the guide and sort the series link out." A daily record does not seem to work but a daily reminder seems to, as that just turns the unit on for the specified time and leaves it on the SD channel so the next time you switch on it will also be on a SD channel.

| Mon 31 Jan 2022 9:48:10 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.