My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Humax HDR1100S Turning Off and On by itself

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

goathead

Hi all,
    I've had a search but can't find any recent posts relating to my error, sorry if I've missed them.
    I've got a Humax HDR1100S box (4 months old) connected with 2 inputs from my dish and have had no functionality issues with it at all and the pictues great.
    I don't have it on any power saving and I've seen more and more over the last few weeks whilst watching programmes or recordings that it shuts itself down and then reboots displaying the Freesat logo....
    Anyone know whats going off??
    Thanks
    Sean

| Tue 6 Dec 2016 21:32:20 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

goathead - 20 minutes ago  » 
    Hi all,
    I've had a search but can't find any recent posts relating to my error, sorry if I've missed them.
    I've got a Humax HDR1100S box (4 months old) connected with 2 inputs from my dish and have had no functionality issues with it at all and the pictues great.
    I don't have it on any power saving and I've seen more and more over the last few weeks whilst watching programmes or recordings that it shuts itself down and then reboots displaying the Freesat logo....
    Anyone know whats going off??
    Thanks
    Sean

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/hdr-1000s-keeps-rebooting

Note the 1010S and 1000S are essentially the same boxes and share the same software. It started a while ago and was apparently a freesat issue. Mine hasn't rebooted for a while, touch wood seems to be stable at the moment.

| Tue 6 Dec 2016 21:53:09 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

goathead

Thanks Graham,
    I did stumble across that thread but I carried on the search looking for a more specific HDR110S thread. I will give it a whirl.
    Many thanks
    Sean

| Wed 7 Dec 2016 21:41:06 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.