My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

I player

(12 posts)
  1. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Kings - 19 minutes ago  » 
    I have contacted the company I purchased the unit from and they have stated the following
    This is a known issue with the receiver and is affecting them all. It is common for small glitches like this to be present in a newly launched product. Freesat have been running a thread on their community forum and reporting the faults back to Humax who are aware of this particular one and will be looking to resolve on an upcoming software update; no timescale has yet been given but we can’t imagine it will be long given the number of minor fixes required.
    One of the tips is to make sure you stop the programme just prior to the programme itself ending to avoid the lock-up.
    Other issues with iPlayer including crashing back to normal television as well as buffering delays the start unless you pause the programme for a few seconds first; all of which Humax are working on with freesat and the BBC.
    Thought you may find this interesting!!!!!!!!!

freesat have said they and Humax are aiming to have the first fix before Christmas (Yes this coming one).

| Sun 16 Dec 2012 17:39:18 #11 |
  2. chrisund123

chrisund123

Blimey that'll be nice!!

| Mon 17 Dec 2012 13:34:19 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.