My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Initial setup

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

felix

-gonzo- - 3 minutes ago  » 

felix - 6 hours ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 4 months ago  » 
    Other than you may need to turn up the box volume above the default 50% and set up your favourite channels, I can't think of any. It's a good idea to reserve the IP address of the box on your router.

How can you increase the volume from the Default 50% upto maximum 100% on the Humax box or Humax remote control ?

I could be missing something here with your question, but to increase the volume you press the the + button on either the box or the remote.
    Increase to 100% and leave it there and then use the tv to control the volume.

I am aware you can increase the volume much "Higher" via TV remote but we are querying....

1: Using only the (Humax Remote)why is volume so "LOW" ?
    2: Can the volume be increased using "Humax Remote" control only ?

Rather than play around with 2 seperate remotes.

We get the impression in earlier posts it can be as Humax only sets its volume to 50% and it can be increased to 100%

| Mon 23 Sep 2013 20:16:55 #11 |
  2. badbones

badbones

Hi Felix!

If you are asking if the Humax remote can control the TV volume like a Sky remote does then the answer is "No". Sorry.

| Mon 23 Sep 2013 22:32:38 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

felix - 12 hours ago  » 

-gonzo- - 3 minutes ago  » 

felix - 6 hours ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 4 months ago  » 
    Other than you may need to turn up the box volume above the default 50% and set up your favourite channels, I can't think of any. It's a good idea to reserve the IP address of the box on your router.

How can you increase the volume from the Default 50% upto maximum 100% on the Humax box or Humax remote control ?

I could be missing something here with your question, but to increase the volume you press the the + button on either the box or the remote.
    Increase to 100% and leave it there and then use the tv to control the volume.

I am aware you can increase the volume much "Higher" via TV remote but we are querying....
    1: Using only the (Humax Remote)why is volume so "LOW" ?
    2: Can the volume be increased using "Humax Remote" control only ?
    Rather than play around with 2 seperate remotes.
    We get the impression in earlier posts it can be as Humax only sets its volume to 50% and it can be increased to 100%

See here...
    http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/volume-adjustment-very-high#post-20710

| Tue 24 Sep 2013 9:02:13 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.