My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Is the MyHUMAX site not working correctly?

(11 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Hi, a few days ago i was able to view the TV guide on the MyHumax site, when i login now and go to TV guide it just goes straight to the Individual Info Management section where you can add a photo / change password etc

It just will not show me the guide now, is this the same for everyone else?

Regards

James

| Sat 28 Aug 2021 20:53:53 #1 |
  2. brian

brian

special member

It has been like that for well over a year for me, but the My Schedule page is still working.

| Sun 29 Aug 2021 6:49:11 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

If by myhumax site you mean - myhumax.net

Working fine for me linked to Aura

Attachments

1. Guide.jpg (207.1 KB, 10 downloads) 2 years old
    | Sun 29 Aug 2021 9:20:02 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Yes thats the site i mean, still just keeps going to that individual info management page when i select tv guide though

| Sun 29 Aug 2021 10:00:21 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

telltuff

I am seeing the same problem with both Programme Guide and My Schedule pages. Saw this problem at the beginning of July contacted Humax support got a were working on it response, after a couple of weeks it started working again (no further communication from Humax to say it was fixed) but I now see it is not working again.

| Sun 29 Aug 2021 16:28:22 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

telltuff

telltuff - 3 days ago  » 
    I am seeing the same problem with both Programme Guide and My Schedule pages. Saw this problem at the beginning of July contacted Humax support got a were working on it response, after a couple of weeks it started working again (no further communication from Humax to say it was fixed) but I now see it is not working again.

Programme Guide page now working but still have a problem with My Schedule page.

| Wed 1 Sep 2021 20:47:27 #6 |
  7. brian

brian

special member

telltuff - 12 hours ago  » 

telltuff - 3 days ago  » 

Programme Guide page now working but still have a problem with My Schedule page.

My Programme Guide is still not working, but My Schedule is.

| Thu 2 Sep 2021 9:40:46 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

telltuff

Both My Programme Guide and My Schedule are working again for me.

| Mon 6 Sep 2021 10:31:54 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Just tried mine, still not working.

| Mon 6 Sep 2021 11:31:26 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

I have just fixed it myself; it must have been an issue on my laptop rather than Humax maybe.

I use Firefox and i had checked again this morning and was still not working, i decided to then clear the cookies from that site by going to Tools > Settings > scroll down to cookies and site data and click on Manage Data > in the Search Box type Myhumax.net (make sure it's the .net site and not this forum's .org site) > Remove Selected > Save Changes and ok it.

When I then went back to the site it showed the prompt to accept cookies again which i did, then i logged back in and the guide is showing fine now.

I have cleared cookies before just using the standard clear history setting and also using ccleaner but its never worked after, this seems to be the way that’s worked for me anyway if you use Firefox.

If you use another browser, it might be worth looking for similar settings to do the above.

Hope this helps someone else.

Regards

James

| Mon 6 Sep 2021 12:48:37 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.