My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Is there a quickstart option? It takes 30 seconds.

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

I'm at a loss to understand why you need to change your viewing habits? We are talking about 35 seconds not 35 minutes.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 9:53:11 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

d4005

Faust - 1 minute ago  » 
    I'm at a loss to understand why you need to change your viewing habits? We are talking about 35 seconds not 35 minutes.

Not so much viewing habits (which sounds a bit larger than what I meant). More a case of reordering the sequence I might go through when about to view something.

Whereas previously I might go into the kitchen, get a drink, come back and sit down on the sofa, switch the TV on, then switch the sky box on.

That "habit" would now change to switch the humax on, go to the kitchen and get a drink, come back and sit down on the sofa, switch the TV on.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 9:58:11 #12 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

d4005 - 36 minutes ago  » 

Faust - 1 minute ago  » 

Not so much viewing habits (which sounds a bit larger than what I meant). More a case of reordering the sequence I might go through when about to view something.
    Whereas previously I might go into the kitchen, get a drink, come back and sit down on the sofa, switch the TV on, then switch the sky box on.
    That "habit" would now change to switch the humax on, go to the kitchen and get a drink, come back and sit down on the sofa, switch the TV on.

Lol but even still, its only 35 seconds

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 10:35:15 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

d4005

-gonzo- - 1 minute ago  » 

d4005 - 36 minutes ago  » 

Faust - 1 minute ago  » 

Lol but even still, its only 35 seconds

If it were 35 minutes I'd be compiling a petition to the government.

Like you said though, it's only 35 seconds, so I only asked a question in a forum
    and subsequently realised that turning the Humax on should be the first thing I do, not the last

It's not like I'm going to re-organize my life around it. I've already lost half a dozen 35 second chunks on the last few posts in this thread

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 10:38:51 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Personally speaking more often than not I use Freeview via my TV and only switch the Humax on if I decide to record what I'm watching, want to watch a programme I've already recorded or want to set a programme tp record via the EPG.

| Thu 11 Jul 2013 15:18:00 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.