My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Issue with recording from 5 USA channel.

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,

I have a Humax FVP 5000T box and have the following issue with series link, when recording from 5 USA channel.

Set the recording a and select series link and this is fine but after the recording has been recorded, check the the schedule and next to the series link for 5 USA channel it say getting information, so I delete the series link and set it again.

Any help to fix this issue would be appreciated

Thanks

| Wed 5 Oct 2022 21:56:20 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

VitaminD

special member

Are you certain there is another edition of the programme due to be broadcast the following day/ week at that particular time. Check the EPG for that day/ week you expect this programme to be broadcast.

| Thu 6 Oct 2022 4:26:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

This happens quite a lot. If I spot it, I cancel/reset. What I'm not sure about is whether, even though it is showing as getting information, the next episode records anyway. Maybe worth trying it out.

| Thu 6 Oct 2022 7:00:55 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me, when I check the TV guide the following week the same recording is listed, this recording is only shown once a week.

Do you mean to reset the box.

Do you think the box needs replacing.

Please let me know.

Thanks

| Thu 6 Oct 2022 19:40:35 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

It may just be that 5USA are not using the same CRID for each week, so the box is searching for the CRID on the previous edition and not finding it because it has changed.

If that is the case, you will just have to reprogramme the recording each week as it is not the box misbehaving, it is just trying to do what it has been told.

| Thu 6 Oct 2022 23:12:10 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.