My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Keyboard/Mouse recommendations please.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PMG75

Hi All
    I have been hovering around for a couple of weeks, this was whilst I was deciding if I should take the plunge on an Aura box or not.

Well I did, I've had my ups and downs, returned one box due to no display issues, similar to another post in here(which I will contribute to)

However, I've switched from my broken old Humax Freesat box to the Aura, I'm very happy when everything is going well.

I'm getting in to the android part of it and I'm looking for a mini keyboard/mouse combo, I have seen some on Amazon made by Rii, does anyone know if the Aura will connect to 2.4ghz wireless devices without the use of a dongle? I want the keyboard to use with my tablet too but didn't want to have to keep moving the dongle between devices.

Bluetooth would remove the problem straight away but I just haven't seen many, is anyone using keyboard/mouse and which ones.

Thanks

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 16:18:52 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Have you tried an "air mouse" app on your tablet to control the Aura?

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 17:02:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Those Rii keyboards are OK but actually quite small and fiddly. I rarely use mine nowadays and I wish I had bought the illuminated version. Plus the touchpad area, for scrolling up/down etc can be temperamental.
    At least with the "air mouse" apps you can easily access all parts of the display.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 17:06:51 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

PMG75

Thanks, no I've not looked at that at all....

I will do right away, thanks again.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 18:00:51 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.