My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Loss of 'watch from beginning' green button option

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

MaggieScarlet - 1 day ago  » 
    Still not working - I tried to reset the handset but I'm not convinced it's worked.
    It wouldn't restart Eastenders from the beginning - or anything else. It used to work - but for the last ten days or so it hasn't. iPlayer works fine.

Why are you resetting your handset? This is not being caused by your Humax, the issue is a symptom caused by changes made by the BBC.

| Sat 13 Jul 2019 8:15:47 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

I agree with SSThing.
    I wouldn't mess about with the remote when it's obviously nothing to do with your problem.
    You'll find the green button is only on the BBC channels, and as usual the BBC has rolled out a new Feature . Just because it looks good for their tech guys.
    However they Don't allow for excessive use by anyone without Freeview play.
    Therefore ,even though the green button is there it's the BBC system that has crashed due to the lack of Band width at their end.(particularly during the Wimbledon season)It's the same reason that they have trouble with the red button at other times of the year occasionally. I wouldn't personally use the green button, but use the Freeview play side of your Humax instead, to catch up with something over the last 7days.Good Luck.

| Sat 13 Jul 2019 9:20:41 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.