My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Media Sharing on HB-1100S

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

slls1961

Yes, that seems to be the issue. I assumed that the box would automatically scale to my full hd tv. I have a lot of photographs...

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    Stuart

| Sat 6 Jun 2020 19:32:34 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

slls1961 - 31 mins ago  » 
    Yes, that seems to be the issue. I assumed that the box would automatically scale to my full hd tv. I have a lot of photographs...
    Any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks
    Stuart

There are lots of ways of scaling photographs some built into windows. A lot depends on how many you have.

As you have a lot I would suggest using a app designed to create a video with the ability to create transitions between individual photos. The more complex add layers titles and synchronised music.

Random choice.

Try

https://www.nchsoftware.com/slideshow/index.html?kw=easy%20slide%20show%20creator&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_ez2BRCyARIsAJfg-kvXCghbwr5eFmjArB4vzmYWz2Xn17zpQtk86PhujZfMbl7ben0nwlkaAlvuEALw_wcB

The more complex ones have multiple layers, bezier masking etc.

The complex video processing and audio processing is done in less than real time. The more powerful your PC the faster it is, You camera may be able to take 4K 2160p images. If you have a 4K TV you can create slide shows with stunning detail though you need a 4K device like a 4K firestick to play back.

| Sat 6 Jun 2020 20:19:26 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.