My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

missed scheduled recording

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Longshanks

Hi
    my 3 year old 9300t usually works fine but on occasions it misses a recording within a series record schedule, an example of this, just recently on the 21st April "a man of Interest" on channel 5 did not record.
    some advice please
    regards.
    Brian

| Mon 22 Apr 2013 16:15:05 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Longshanks - 21 hours ago  » 
    my 3 year old 9300t usually works fine but on occasions it misses a recording within a series record schedule, an example of this, just recently on the 21st April "a man of Interest" on channel 5 did not record.

What software version is the box using? Are you confident that it is tuned to a single transmitter?

| Tue 23 Apr 2013 14:13:04 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Longshanks

Hi,
    Software ver upttf1.00.26. And as far as I can tell i am tuned into one transmitter, that said how do you confirm that you are tuned to your local TX, mine is Bluebell hill.
    Regards

| Mon 29 Apr 2013 9:47:42 #3 |
  4. Biggles

Biggles

special member

Longshanks - 5 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    Software ver upttf1.00.26. And as far as I can tell i am tuned into one transmitter, that said how do you confirm that you are tuned to your local TX, mine is Bluebell hill.
    Regards

It is possible to check but the easiest way is to start again following these instructions, please note you will have to re-enter your reservation schedule.

| Mon 29 Apr 2013 15:04:39 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.