My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Multiple google accounts

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattB1

Has anyone worked out best way to handle multiple google accounts?

For example, when the Youtube app loads, it shows my subscriptions but my daughters would like to access their accounts and favourites? Only way we have found so far is to use Youtube on mobile, and then Cast to the Aura.

Any suggestions?

| Wed 23 Dec 2020 22:49:23 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

On my 4000t, if I open YouTube and scroll left (to the sidebar) at the top of the page is an icon with my username next to it. If I scroll up and highlight that the accounts list appears, with options to sign in as guest or to add account.
    It's here that you will choose who logs in.

I would think that the app on the Aura will have the same.

| Thu 24 Dec 2020 9:26:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattB1

SSThing - 15 hours ago  » 
    On my 4000t, if I open YouTube and scroll left (to the sidebar) at the top of the page is an icon with my username next to it. If I scroll up and highlight that the accounts list appears, with options to sign in as guest or to add account.

On the Aura, the only option is to sign out of one account and sign into another account. Doesn't seem to be able to connect to multiple accounts.

| Fri 25 Dec 2020 1:04:25 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I think that the casting method is by far the best way anyway. Much easier to control things on the phone or tablet touchscreen than faffing about with a remote control.

Not a big fan of the TV and PVR trying to be smarter than it is capable of when there is already a much better alternative.

(don't have an Aura but do have a Chromecast dongle)

| Fri 25 Dec 2020 10:18:10 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

MattB1 - 10 hours ago  » 

SSThing - 15 hours ago  » 

On the Aura, the only option is to sign out of one account and sign into another account. Doesn't seem to be able to connect to multiple accounts.

Where are you looking?

| Fri 25 Dec 2020 11:58:59 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.