My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

My Humax has the incorrect date for recording!

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

My Humax FVF5000 occasionally says that it is going to record a program one day early. Tonight, it is Extraordinary Extensions, on channel 4, at 9pm -but that is tomorrow! It has done it on channel 20 Drama, with The Last Detective, a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember the other occasions.
    Also, I am getting incomplete recordings. A film that ended at 62 minutes, a one hour serial that ended at about 45 minutes, & last Sunday, Auto Mundial, that only lasted 3 minutes. Nothing else was being recorded then.

| Tue 9 Nov 2021 19:35:07 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

The Tower, on ITV over three nights this week. It has recorded ep1&2, not recording ep3 tonight! Couldn't set the 9pm slot, or the plus 1 channel at 10pm ch34, but managed to set a recording for 23.40.

| Wed 10 Nov 2021 9:32:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Where are you looking at this information?

I have highlighted (in a thread ages ago) that there is often (on series linked programmes) a discrepancy between the EPG and the "recordings" page (that should show actual recordings and upcoming scheduled.
    And if one shows the schedule is set but the other doesn't, trying "set" the missing episode to record is impossible without first cancelling the series link and then resetting the schedule.

| Wed 10 Nov 2021 11:37:12 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

Thank you SSThing.
    The Humax does some odd things. If I have just switched on, it will sometimes switch off when I press another button.
    It is without doubt the most problematic Humax that we have ever owned. (And it has been replaced once, by Humax)

Your answer will be most helpful, as I often "can't" set a future recording, when I think that it has been missed off the series link.

| Wed 10 Nov 2021 11:48:41 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

6. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

Now it has missed the last 15 min or so off "Hacker", so I have done a factory reset. I hope this ends the current problems.

| Fri 19 Nov 2021 17:40:32 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.