My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

My5 dead

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Still trying to decide if it's worth keeping, only had it for three weeks. I do still like the advantage of the three tuners but not happy about the flakey players. I don't know if there's much out there any better.

| Sat 18 Apr 2020 13:33:23 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

DaveE - 23 hours ago  » 
    Had an online chat with Chris at Humax who says it is problem at the Channel 5 servers and have logged my complaint, he says not a lot Humax can do until Channel 5 sort it.

Please accept my apologies for picking a post by you. I'm wondering where those who want this issued fixed are also registering with Channel5 that they also have the issue.
    Have you registered the issue with Channel 5?
    The thread on this site which has the most comments on the My5 issue gives details of how to register with channel 5 that you have this issue.
    https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/my5-problem/page/4#post-76208

I.e.
    https://help.channel5.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360004653178-Problems-Using-My5-On-Humax-Devices

| Sat 18 Apr 2020 16:44:15 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Hi Luke, sorry I didn't mention I have also regested this with Channel 5 and they said my concern had been logged.

| Sat 18 Apr 2020 18:37:39 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

DaveE - 5 hours ago  » 
    Still trying to decide if it's worth keeping, only had it for three weeks. I do still like the advantage of the three tuners but not happy about the flakey players. I don't know if there's much out there any better.

Plenty of cheap plug in units that can give you all the catch up services. I can recommend a 4K firestick (even more so if you have a 4K capable TV). Costs about £30:00). Nothing else can match the box capability to record up to 4 channels at the same time (even 5 if from the same HD-Mux).

| Sat 18 Apr 2020 18:52:57 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Cheers Graham, I have an old Firestick for an aging bedroom TV and I agree it's great for the apps. I think I'll stay with the 5000 for tuner option alone

| Sat 18 Apr 2020 19:08:39 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.